More and more of the medical community recognise our food isn’t as good for us as it used to be. In the US, the number has gone up 9 serves per day!
Most Australians don’t come even close. A survey released in 2010 showed only one in 10 Australian adults are getting their recommended daily intake (RDI) of fruit and vegetables. That means 90% of us are putting ourselves at greater risk of disease and a shorter life.
Yet the same survey showed 66 per cent of us believe we will live until at least 80 years old, and over 36 per cent want to live beyond 100 if we could be disease-free. Many experts believe our expectations are highly unlikely if we don’t make some serious changes to our diet and lifestyles.
TrueGreens is the easy way to ensure you get the goodness of the 2 & 5 a day without the hassle. Rich in phytonutrients and with a wide range of antioxidant rich foods, TrueGreens is packed full of goodness.
TrueGreens are a great way to get more vegie goodness into the kids (big and small) who won’t eat superfoods like spinach, broccoli, peas or brussel sprouts! Mixed it into any drink, sprinkle on food, or mix into uncooked recipes.
TrueGreens meets your 5 a day needs
- Boosts your immune system
- A “Salad Bar in a Jar!”
- Concentrated, whole-food supplement
- Contains over 30 organic and natural-source ingredients
- Probiotics provide healthy flora & aids digestion and Vitamin E
- 100% Vegan
- Soy Free
TrueGreens contains the following ingredients, and more:
- Wheatgrass for chlorophyll, a great cleanser and detoxifier
- Rice Bran for fiber and antioxidants
- Tomatoes, a good source of lycopene
- Broccoli, a good source of calcium and Vitamin A & C
- Flax Seed for fiber as well as high levels of essential fatty acids, Vitamins B1, 2, 3, & 5,
- Grape Seed Extract and Blueberry for anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties
(scroll to the bottom section “Additional items” and then scroll to the bottom of the list )
Freecall 1-800-888-306 and mention referral by Vera West