The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.Hippocrates
Body Balance® Drink
Life Force International’s Body Balance from is the key to restore, rebuild or enhance your foundation of health.
In one concentrated drink, Body Balance® balances the body and rejuvenates health. It supports your core body systems with a “dynamic duo” formula of SeaNine™ and Aloe Vera.
The drink comes in either a liquid form (bottles) or powdered form (sachets) for when you’re on the go.
Body Balance with SeaNine®
The SeaNine® blend provides a wide range of trace minerals and phytonutrients frequently missing from our usual land-based diets. Sea vegetables are harvested from around the world using methods that do not harm the environment or our oceans in any way, and include a unique blend of nine varieties of sea vegetables.
All our sea vegetables harvested primarily from the cold and clear waters off Canada’s east coast. Each batch is tested to ensure the identity, strength, quality, and purity of the sea vegetables are in line with Life Force International’s standard of excellence. Since 2011 every incoming lot of SeaNine® blend must pass full gamma radiation testing.
Aloe Vera alone contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds. These include 12 vitamins, 20 minerals, and 18 amino acids.
The Aloe is fresh and of the highest quality. It is grown and processed according to organic standards. The aloe juice is taken from the inner leaf of the fillet only, and done so within hours of harvest to retain freshness and the integrity of the nutrients.
Take Body Balance® with you on the go!
Body Balance® is also now available in powdered form and small travel packs so you can take it with you.
The bottles are available in 24x, 48x, 72x, 96x and 192x travel packs of 120mL bottles.
The powder packs are available in 16x, 32x and 64x single dose sachets. Carry them in your handbag, backpack or pocket when you are out and about. You can even take them with you in your carry on or checked luggage when you fly.
- Sea Lettuce – An abundant source of antioxidants and health-preserving compounds
- Red Sea Vegetables – a rich source of phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, fibre, protein, complex carbohydrates and minerals.
- Norwegian Kelp – one of nature’s most densely concentrated sources of nutrition, containing 60 trace minerals, 12 vitamins, and 20 essential amino acids.
- Nori – one of the highest concentrations of nutrients of all seaweeds. Contains as much protein as soybeans, plus calcium and iron.
- Kombu – A rich source of iodine, calcium, potassium, magnesium, trace minerals (including copper and zinc), as well as chromium.
- Irish Moss – Contains important nutrients including 15 of the 18 elements in the human body.
- Green Sea Vegetables – providing 60%-70% digestible vegetable protein, and an important source of calcium, iron, enzymes and antioxidants.
- Gigartina Camissoi – contains an abundance of beneficial polysaccharides (carragreenans).
- Dulse – a great source of vitamins and nutrients, rich in Vitamins B6 and B12, iron and potassium.
- Dabber Locks – high in Vitamins A, B6, B12, and K, iodine and bromine, soluble nitrogen, cobalt, nickel, and other essential trace elements.
- Brown Sea Vegetables – rich in magnesium, protein, Iodine, phosphorous, brown sea vegetables also contain Vitamins C, K, E, as well as zinc, sulfur, silicon, iron, copper, cobalt, boron, radium, and ultra-trace minerals.
- Bladder Wrack
Aloe Vera Juice (Inner Leaf), Honey, SeaNine™ Sea Vegetable Blend, Natural Black Cherry Flavour, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, and Steviol Glycosides.